Labels

Post your social media 5 days $30

Post your social media 5 days $30

Post your social media 5 days
Post Social Media

What you get with this Offer

Here are the platforms I work with; Facebook & Instagram. My price includes 1 post per day depending on one platform, Update on progress at the end of the week social media posts will be topical and relevant to your business and updates that encourage your fans to like, share and follow.

  • Graphic design, if needed, will be extra.

What the Freelancer needs to start the work

Just let me know what social media platforms you want me to help you with (please also provide links) Also, let me know what you hope to gain from social media marketing; sales, exposure, etc?

Top Ad Articles

Top Ad Articles 1

Top Ad Articles 2

Advertise Articles